Hello everyone! Well since I’ve been blogging for 2 years now. I realized I never really gave my readers that much info about my personal life. Just a few things you may know that of course I LOVE anime. Haha but I wanted to give you some fun facts about me. Here we go:
1. My real name is Stephanie Clarke and I live in New York City.
2. I work at Wilhelmina Models which is one of the top fashion modeling agencies in the world. I am a booking agent. So I technically book models on photo shoots and runway shows. I also travel to scout for models. I manage their careers. It’s a fun job but can be stressful.
3. I am bi-sexual more so lesbian. But I am willing to date Korean or Japanese men. Haha because they are super hot!!
4. I have a lot of friends and we all love to drink and party a lot. Mostly bars and lounges. Also, bowling and karaoke. I am a party animal.
5. My favorite movies are Nightmare before Christmas, Interview with the vampire, Singing in the rain and Mary poppins. Just to name a few.
6. I have 17 or 18 tattoos. I kind of lost count. One arm is a whole Sleeve of tattoos. The theme of the arm is Halloween, Nightmare before Christmas, and Tim Burton all together on my arm. The other arm has some random tattoos dedicated to family. Then my back has the Joker from Batman (cartoon version) and other random tattoos. All my tattoos have a meaning and I do not regret any of them.
7. My favorite characters in film, books or cartoons are Lestat from Interview with the Vampire, Jack Skellington from Nightmare before Christmas, The joker from Batman cartoon/comic books.
8. My favorite foods are Bacon, shrimp and potatoes. I wish I can make a meal with all of them together.
9. My favorite quote in life is “You only Live once”. I really live by that rule and I love to do things on a whim.
10. I am a very adventurous person, I went skydiving, I jumped off the stratosphere building in Las Vegas, I did the bugeee swing at Six Flags, I did the superman zip lining in las Vegas.
So those are some fun facts about me that I never got to share with you. If you have any questions you will like me to answer feel free to comment!!!!
You can also find me at:
Facebook page: Anime Girls NYC