Anime Dragon ball Manga One Punch Man Otaku

GOKU VS SAITAMA!!! WHO WOULD WIN IN A BATTLE?(VERSUS TUESDAY)

image

I’m sure many of you have probably seen this competition before. But I would like to see what everyone here thinks about this battle.

They are kind of similar, they both are super powerful and also have a ditsy side. But one is an alien which is a Saiyan and the other is a human who trained really hard everyday.

But who would win in a fight?

Now as for what I think, I really don’t know who would win. I mean it does take Goku 3 episodes to gain all his strength. Then Saitama just has to get close and punch him and then he is done.

But Goku is very powerful will Saitama’s punch knock him out. Idk πŸ€”

So, who do you think would win in a battle?

19 comments

  1. Honestly I think the whole matchup is pretty pointless mate, no offense. Saitama’s whole deal is he wins in one punch, so matchin him up with someone really isn’t worth it. 90% of the time he’d probably win and the other 10% he loses would just kill his whole concept.

    Like

  2. Saitama’s got this. He’d punch the top half of Goku’s body into the stratosphere, and then be mildly nauseated by the bloody remains of Goku’s lower half, all before finishing his interrupted trip to the half-off sale.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s