WHICH SAILOR SCOUT IS YOUR FAVORITE??? (VERSUS TUESDAY)

This is a classic anime that wil never die. It has a special place in my heart. I know many people have a favorite scout out of the main 5 girls; Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury.

My  favorite of them all is Sailor Mars. I liked her sassy attitude and she was pretty strong. Also, red if my favorite color haha

So, who is your favorite sailor scout; Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mars or Sailor Mercury?

15 thoughts on “WHICH SAILOR SCOUT IS YOUR FAVORITE??? (VERSUS TUESDAY)

1. adoramichaels

I loved Salior Moon because I highly respected how she refused to give up on Salior Saturn when almost everyone else had. That story line has a special place in my heart

2. Lotus Nanese

I watched crystal instead of the original, cause I felt like they had better dubbed characters, and the animation was better, but anyways, I like sailor venus the best. I kinda like how she never considered herself the most important after Usagi remembered she was the princess. She would always be trying to protect Usagi, even before, though, before it didn’t seem like it, she was trying to help.

I’d go with Sailor Venus. I liked her a lot from the prequel series even if she wasn’t quite as serious in Sailor Moon. I liked how she also had a lot of experience and had been fighting even longer than Sailor Moon. It helped the dynamic a bit.

4. Inugami

It’s hard to say because I’m a guy, specially when you’re a kid. I don’t know if it’s common for us to go “That show is for girls, I’m a boy so I’ll go watch something else”, but I sure did back then.
    With that said, I haven’t watched the whole series so it’s hard to tell which one I like. What I’m sure about is that I like the cats with the moon symbols in their forehead, so I’ll choose that. The cats.

5. Takuto's Anime Cafe

Of the inner scouts, Jupiter for sure. Strong and capable yet always longing for love. Looking at the outer scouts, however, I’ll give the gold to Uranus. I should probably rewatch S to remember why I loved her so much, though, haha!

From the inner scouts, definitely Jupiter. She’s tough, lightning is a cool weapon, and she can cook. Mercury is a close runner up because at least she uses her head occasionally.