WHICH ANIME CHARACTER WOULD YOU BRING TO THE REAL WORLD?

There are so many times I see someone say I wish they (anime character) were real. There are so many characters out there. It is so hard to choose. But if you had an opportunity to bring a character into the real world who would it be?

My my answers because I really couldn’t narrow it down are Kakashi from Naruto and L from Death Note.

KAKASHI HATAKEΒ

The reasons I will choose Kakashi are first we can totally get married!! 😍😍 Next I always wanted to learn true martial arts to be a ninja. I feel he will be such a great teacher that can take me to the highest ninja level. Also, I feel he had such an interesting life we can talk about his experiences.

L

The reasons I will choose L are because we need an amazing detective like him in the world. The crimes he can solve for us would be amazing. Next him and I can eat a lot of sweets together. Haha I feel the conversation I would have with L would be so unusual and yet so interesting. His mind is definitely on a whole different level. He is just awesome.

So, which anime character would you bring into the real world?

44 thoughts on “WHICH ANIME CHARACTER WOULD YOU BRING TO THE REAL WORLD?

1. Elisabeth O'Neill

I’m in a pickle here, because most of the characters I’d choose would be too creepy or just not interested in knowing me at all πŸ˜† Cases in point, Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter and Ciel Phantomhive. I’d wanna cuddle Ciel so bad, but really I know he wouldn’t be having any of it.

As for more “realistic” ideas, maybe Makoto from Flying Witch because I’d love to have her as a friend. Either that or Gon from H x H as my little bro 😍

2. booktrekkerx2

I’d bring Funny Valentine from JoJo (he’s technically a manga character at the moment, but whatever) into the real world. I mean, c’mon, he’d probably cause natural disasters with his powers, but being able to travel across parallel dimensions? Can’t pass that up.

3. Akaluv

Hmm, this is a tough question. I feel like bloggers have been asking hard questions lately. Haha, let’s see! I’m thinking Levi, Atemu, and Saito. However, I don’t think Levi would adapt to the modern day world well. I feel like he is used to fighting, and in our world, he wouldn’t have to. I also don’t see Levi liking “ordinary life.” You know, going to work every day and holding down a job. I think Saito and Atemu would do better in our world.

1. Akaluv

I think so. I know Levi wants peace, but I feel a part of him would still have to do something. I think Atemu would be a good boyfriend and husband =) He would be so sweet and protective.

4. demigod365

This left me go through my anime list, but still couldn’t decide on a single character, I need all the girls from all the anime in real life.
    I would start with Inaban from Kokoro connect, because she is open minded, and fun to have around with. πŸ˜πŸ‘»
    And as an addition, I want Sasuke to come, so I can have a rival to mess around with πŸ˜›βœŒπŸ‘Š

5. Lizzo

Why do I feel like your putting me thru the 30 day Challenge all over again? LOL This is a really hard one. And some of these comments. LOL Off the top of my head though. I legit had to put some though into this.

I’d say Kurama Yuyu Hakusho. The love is real. LOL And NaNa Osaki from NaNa cuz I think we’d vibe well and can make some dope ass music.

6. Blizzy Sensei

That’s a difficult question my picks would either be Suguha from SAO because she’s the wifey that’s a year younger than me or I’d choose Minato from due the fact that he’s one of the dopes characters around

Haha, what a great idea for a post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Well I would bring Asuna into the world from Sword Art Onkine, pretty much for the same reason you want to bring Kakashi into the world, to marry her ofcourse 😊😊 (lol). As for the second character I would choose Kougami from Psychopass. Simply because he is bad ass, and the world could use more people like him πŸ˜€