WHICH ANIME IS ON YOUR MUST WATCH LIST???

There is just way too much anime out there. I do not know how many of us are able to watch so many. I’ve watched over 100s of anime, but there are still some I must watch. One day eventually I will try to get to them. Here is my list. PLEASE DON’T JUDGE ME 😝😝😝

GINTAMA

JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

KUROKO’S BASKETBALLΒ

TORADORA

MONSTER

FREE!

AMNESIA

HIGH SCHOOL DXD

GUILTY CROWN

AJIN

So that’s my list. I will try to get to these this year hahah. There is more but these are my main priority.

If you have seen any of these, please tell me your thoughts.

Also, which anime is on your must watch list???

63 thoughts on “WHICH ANIME IS ON YOUR MUST WATCH LIST???

1. Tenshi Yoru

I’ve watched Kuroko no Basket, Toradora Free! and Amnesia. I have to say Kuroko no Basket is my favourite of all times. Aomine is my bae ❀
    Talking about the others… Toradora is good, but I don't really like how Ryuuji and Taiga's relashionship developped :\ Free! is a must, of course, so many hot dudes (but let's be honest, the plot it's not so bad either); Amnesia comes from a game, as you may know, so it could probably seem a little confusing and weird, but it's amazing. I suggest you play the game if you can.
    About my "must watch list", there are so many that I don't even remember them all XD There's Death Parade, Monogatari serie, Shokugeki no Soma, Durarara!! x2 and so on… If only I could have more time T.T

2. Libertarian Geek

I’m planning on watching High School DXD. ^_^ I really don’t like Guilty Crown. I honestly found it stupid and disappointing. Especially coming from the people who made Death Note and Code Geass. It felt like an inferior clone of Code Geass with annoying characters and a badly written story. Sorry about the rant I just really hated Guilty Crown.

3. madmellody

Gintama is definitely a must watch. It has incredible story that won’t make you feel bored. Kuroko is also great, even though the techniques too cliche.
    I’m surprised seeing high school DXD there. Actually it has good story, but the fanservice is too much for me.

4. AniSphere

I can’t believe Guilty Crown and Toradora are on the same list… Toradora is probably my number one anime. But I’ve gotta be honest. Guilty Crown is probably the lowest. I have some very mixed feelings about Guilty Crown that’d I’d like to explore with a post one day, but for now–and from what I remember of it since it’s been some time–I’d say the show flopped for me in too many areas. Particularly in the “despair” it tried to create. It felt all too shallow and artificial. And I’m one who’s grown extremely fond of the theme of despair. For example, Re:ZERO and Danganronpa are favorites of mine.

All of that said, I’ll have to go back and watch Guilty Crown again one day soon and pin down the exact reasons I didn’t like the show. As a starting point, I know it’s not the art, animation, or music I have a problem with. Not at all. In fact, those are the most wonderful aspects of the series. Something about the characters themselves bother me.

To clarify, I don’t intend to insult your opinion or start any fights. When I write up that blog post–though it might be some time from now, I’d appreciate your feedback. Who knows, though? I might watch it for a second time and wonder why I disliked it so much to begin with.

5. theflightlessbirds

OMG! You haven’t seen Kuroko or Free yet?! They’re definitely worth watching if you love angst. Toradora wasn’t my fav because of the main character but I do hope you enjoy it! I’ve also been meaning to get into Gintama as well but there are sooooooooo many episodes that I don’t think I ever will.

Some anime series that are on my must watch list are Durarara!!, Mirai Nikki and Zetsuen no Tempest.

I know I need to see free and kuroko. I heard they have hot guys hahah. Also yeah gintama and all rose episodes (face palm) and yes you must watch durarara they have some great characters in there. Also, mirai Nikki will take you by surprise hahah

1. Libertarian Geek

It takes a lot of inspiration from Shakespeare. Specifically Tempest and Hamlet. It uses ideas and themes from these well and plays with some Shakespearean English. ^_^

6. renxkyoko

I’d watched Guilty Crown, Ajin, Amnesia,Monster ( read the manga ) and ToraDora. I guess these are okay, but they are not something I can watch again…. considering there are quite a few that I’ve watched at least 5x , like Chivalry of a Failed Knight.

7. marthaurion

oh guilty crown…those are some awkward memories

i dont really have a must-watch list because im pretty good about watching the things i really want to watch. i do have a list of shows that are really hyped-up that i havent watched, though

8. Thecerealsensei

If you wanna watch something that you can breeze through then check out Ajin, it’s only about 12-13 episodes but it’s pretty solid, and it has some pretty intense fight scenes. But if anything you gotta check out Jojo’s bizarre adventure, it might be a bit lengthy because you’ll have to start from the beginning but once you hit the battle tendency ary it becomes greatness. I was converted to that show a couple of years ago and it’s become an all time favorite.

Of your list, Ajin is the only one I’ve seen and kind of liked. That doesn’t mean the others are bad (Gintama is actually pretty funny but after a season of it I got a bit tired and moved on), but they just aren’t my thing.
    I don’t really have a must watch list at this time. I’m mostly keeping up with new anime coming out. That said, I do have a few on my watch list that I’m hoping to get to sooner rather than later.