HAPPY GAY PRIDE!!! 🌈🌈🌈 SOME OF MY FAV TRANSGENDER, GAY AND LESBIAN IN ANIME

Since it is Gay Pride here in New York, I’ve decided to stay in the spirit. I wanted to post some of my transgender looking characters. When watching these characters you may have thought they were another gender to find out they are the opposite. Also added a few of my gay and lesbian favs too. Hahah gotta love anime for this.
HAKU – NARUTO

Yes, this is a man. I swore he was a girl. So did Naruto hahah

CRONA – SOUL EATER

Still till this day I have no idea if Crona is a boy or girl.

ENVY – FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

Envy was such a butchy girl. I wasn’t sure what she was.

HARUHI FUJIOKA – OURAN HIGH-SCHOOL HOST CLUB

Haruhi is such a classic one. She got to hang with the good looking men in the host club.

HOTARU TACHIBANA – AOHARU X KIKANJUU

Yes this is a girl. She had to keep her gender a secret from her team mates. They didn’t want girls in their group.

JAKOTSU – INUYASHA

Yes, this is a man. But a man that can whoop butt and look good.

LUPPI ANTENOR – BLEACH

One of the prettiest men in bleach. Another tough one.

GRELL SUTCLIFF – BLACK BUTLER

Grell is my inner being. Thy way he loved Sebastian is the way I love Sebastian. Hahaha

ALOIS TRANCY – BLACK BUTLER

Alois, just out there and loving it. And I loved him for it.

YMIR – ATTACK ON TITAN

Ymir is so funny. She always wanted to marry Historia.

PURI PURI PRISONER – ONE PUNCH MAN

Omg when he came to the scene I died. He was sooo funny. I can’t handle how funny and flamboyant he was.

So there you have it. Trust me there are way more out there. But these are just my favs that I will always remember and love.

Do do you have any favorites?

HAPPY GAY PRIDE 🌈🌈🌈🌈

12 thoughts on “HAPPY GAY PRIDE!!! 🌈🌈🌈 SOME OF MY FAV TRANSGENDER, GAY AND LESBIAN IN ANIME

1. otherworldotakublog

I think Haruhi fits into your list, maybe more than some of the others listed. She is basically gender neutral, not caring so much whether people see her as female or male, she just wants to be recognized as an individual person. She belongs on your list more than, say, Hideyoshi of Baka and Test who is constantly being mistaken for a girl and he needs to correct the misunderstanding. He does occasionally dress in girls clothing for the drama club but I wouldn’t consider that cross-dressing. πŸ™‚

2. katrinasade

Haruhi will always be one of my favorites bc she was completely gender fluid. She didn’t care whether people thought she was a boy or a girl. Probably because her dad was totally awesome 😊 He’s another of my favs for sure.

3. GG

Hotaru’s my favorite from this list! Soo handsome :>

And do you know Kazuki Fuuchoin? “He” is my favorite from Get Backers! I loved how he still had his gentle side but he’s so confdent with his beauty. He’s also very caring to Jubei Kakei. Lovely (οΏ£β–½οΏ£)

4. D.T. Nova

Haruka (Sailor Uranus) (lesbian, crossdresses) – Sailor Moon (actually there are lots of LGBT characters in Sailor Moon)
    Levin (transgender) – Tekkaman Blade
    Gauron (gay) – Full Metal Panic!
    Utena Tenjou (complicated!) – Utena

5. Rachael

So much awesomeness in this post!
    I have to admit that Haruhi is my favorite on this list. I would definitely add her Dad, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus, Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi, and maybe Limdo from Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden. Although, Limdo’s transformation is similar to Ranma’s in that they retain the same personality even though their body changes.

6. Kou

Not sure I’d count Haruhi as transgendered or anything. Since her only reason for cross dressing was because she was forced to become a host to pay off her debt.

I always thought Envy was a guy but I guess it’s technically whatever it wants to be since it can shape-shift.

I generally don’t care about a character’s sexuality so I never really thought about it until now, but my answer to the question is probably…. Ayano Sugiura from Yuruyuri. She’s really cute with her shyness and such.